22 July By webmaster | weedlaw

Can I transfer my cannabis license or permit?

As you may know, alcohol licenses are often transferable in California.  Think of the example where a buyer buys a restaurant from the seller. The buyer is likely counting on the fact that the alcohol license that the seller owns will be transferred to him in connection with the purchase of the restaurant.  A license in this case is viewed as the personal property of the seller and is subject to transfer. One might think…
Read more
This website includes information for purposes of compliance with California law. NOTE: Cannabis, including medical cannabis remains a Schedule I drug under the Federal Controlled Substances Act and is wholly illegal. Individuals and businesses interested in the cannabis industry should make sure they are fully informed of the Federal laws related to cannabis.